Monday, April 26, 2010

Advertising Update and Music Feedback

So far I have not been very lucky finding someone to create a poster for us. I'm going to keep looking for a few days. Otherwise I'll just design posters myself. I am a girl of many talents after all.

Hopefully, I can get design work done a.s.a.p., and then once the date and location is determined we'll tag that on, print, and distribute.

Once we figure out liability and insurance stuff, and lock the location and date in place, I'll email Cara Patterson at the Post Crescent, as well as talk to Alex Schaaf about getting us into The Lawrentian.

Also, just so you know I got mixed feed back on the music at the Rubik's cube party. I'd like to meet and talk more about any feed back you received. What times work for you two in the next couple of days? (If you'd like I could try to get a few people that gave feedback there as well, so we ask them more about specifics.)

~Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment